Your Ministry Group @ Associate.com / FreeGroups.net / WeloveGod.org...
The purpose of
our service here is to operate like Barnabus did with Paul (Acts
4,9,11,13) - our ministry is to come alongside of your ministry and enrich
it. We do this by providing an environment (our web and email group services) that
your ministry can benefit from. Our expectation is that your ministry will teach people
about the wonderful solution Jesus offers to us for life, and at the same time, enjoy and
devote a hobby in God's service.
Like many other free Email Group
sites, there is no charge for Email/web Groups to be served from this
site. Unlike most other services, we place no ads in email messages
and you'll be in the company of many other Christian ministries and
helpful people. We have been running Email Groups since
- The salvation of Christ is a free gift of Grace, and not
through any "church", law, or work.
- No ads!
- Support for Email in English, French, Japanese, Portuguese (var.
Brazil), Polish, German, Danish, Czech, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Hungarian,
Indonesian, Italian, Dutch and Swedish
- The best Email system to keep your Group thriving (+99% uptime)
- Email spam & virus blocking
- Newsreader (NNTP and RSS) archive access
- An easy web-based Group Configuration tool
- Group chat, files, links, address book, reviews, calendar, news, voting, projects, and forums
- 4Gb of public web-page/file space
- Group web archives can use AdSense
- Much more - read here to see the features compared with Yahoo and Google Groups
All Groups benefit from the beautiful MimerDesk Web
interface to supplement the very capable e-mail commands that you can
use to control how your email is sent out. All
normal moderator commands can also be handled through e-mail as with
most mailing list servers. For a sample list of commands that the
subscriber would see, send ANY mail message to
This email server uses EZmlm (Easy Mailing List Manager) for very fast mail
delivery and low maintenance list ownership. This is a very
mature Email Group server installation and is all I could hope for in a
server software. Mail delivery is significantly faster than other
systems. Bounce handling is totally automatic and subscriber
friendly. The Email Group owner is not involved in mail delivery
We handle hundreds of Email Groups with
thousands of subscribers. The full list of Groups is at
If you would like to correspond with any of the existing Email Group
owners here about how well the server operates, we can
provide many references.
Your job as Group Owner would include the following tasks:
- monitor the discussion going on in the group and guide it to
focus on the group goal(s) - establish those goals by yourself or in
cooperation with its members
- help subscribers who are unfamiliar with EZmlm commands
- promote the Email Group in your e-mail signature and where
appropriate around the 'Net
- deal with Email Group abuses, resorting to unsub'ing users and
contacting postmasters where req'd
- participate in the MODERATOR Email Group, to which all group
owners here are subscribed, where system news is announced. There, you
can ask for advice on running your Email Group.
- immediately remove, and never use any auto-response tools on your
email group, such as "Out of Office" or "Vacation Notice". These automated
tools will drive away your subscribers and result in your group being deleted
What's the difference between site names?
|Associate.com / WeloveGod.org||FreeGroups.net|
|Minimum 25 member limit (group removed automatically if less)||No member minimum - groups can start from scratch!|
|Daily subscription Logs sent to owner automatically at midnight EST||Moderator can request daily subscription Logs by email command|
|Weekly subscriber lists sent to owner automatically Saturday at 3am EST||Subscriber lists available to Moderator in MimerDesk or by email command|
Feel free to mail
firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
If you would like to start an Email Group at
Associate.com / FreeGroups.net / WeloveGod.org, please fill out the following