Recipe: Ginger And Lime Marinated Chicken Skewers
Categories: Lifetime tv, Life2
Yield: 4 servings
16 Wooden skewers
1/4 c Olive oil
1/4 c Fresh lime juice
3 tb Fresh ginger; coarsely
2 tb Garlic; coarsely chopped
1 tb Freshly ground pepper
4 Chicken thighs; boneless and
-- skinless, cut in
-- half lengthwise
- Thirty minutes before grilling, place the wooden skewers in a bowl of
- Place olive oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic and pepper in a large
shallow baking dish, stir to combine.
- Coat the chicken in the marinade, cover and place in the refrigerator
for at least 6 hours, turning the chicken occasionally.
- Prepare a charcoal or wood fire and let it burn down to embers.
Remove the skewers from the water and thread each half of meat onto 2
skewers so that the meat stays flat on the grill.
- Season with salt and grill for about 4 minutes on each side or until
© 1997 Lifetime Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.
MC Formatted using MC Buster by Barb at PK
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.
God is waiting for you
Comments On This Page:|
None yet posted - you can be the first!
Post Your Comment:|
(All fields except email are required)
[ Comment Policy ]