Recipe: Yet Another Brownie Recipe
Categories: Cakes, Desserts, Cyberealm
Yield: 1 Cake
1/2 c Walnuts (optional)
2 oz Unsweetened Chocolate
1/4 lb Unsalted Butter
1 c Sugar
1/2 c All Purpose Flour
2 lg Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Butter an 8 inch square cake pan and set
- Chop the walnuts in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel
knife and set aside.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and melt with the butter in the
top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in the sugar, then the flour, then the
eggs, then the nuts. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Brownies will pull away from the sides of the
pan. Allow brownies to cool in the pan on a rack. Cut into squares.
To freeze brownies, place in a sigle layer and protect them first with
plastic wrap and then with aluminum foil.
Typed for you by Peggy and Bruce Travers, Cyberealm BBS Watertown NY
It's not how you start, it's how you finish that counts
Comments On This Page:|
None yet posted - you can be the first!
Post Your Comment:|
(All fields except email are required)
[ Comment Policy ]